1. Davis GK, N Baboolal, A McRae, R Stewart; Dementia: is it time for targeted national screening?, Journal of Public Health (Oxf) 2018 Jul 2. doi: 10.1093/pubmed/fdy109. [Epub ahead of print]
2. Baboolal N, Davis GK, Stewart R, Ramesar, J, McRae,A. Comparisons between different elements of reported burden and common mental disorder in caregivers of ethnically diverse people with dementia in Trinidad. PLoS ONE, 2018, 13(7), e0201165. ttp://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0201165
3. Davis GK, Baboolal N, Mc Rae A, Stewart R. Dementia prevalence in a population at high vascular risk: the Trinidad national survey of ageing and cognition. BMJ Open 2018; 8:e018288. Doi: 10.1136/ bmjopen-2017-018288
4. Baboolal N, Davis GK, McRae A. Trinidad and Tobago A decade of dementia research Dement Neuropsychol 2014 December;8(4)::330-338
6. Morren JA, Baboolal N, Davis GK, McRae A. Assessment of treatment goals attained by patients according to guidelines for diabetes management in primary care centres in North Trinidad. Qual Prim Care. 2010;18(5):335-43.
7.Davis G, Baboolal N, Nayak S, McRae A. Sialic acid, homocysteine and CRP: Potential markers for dementia. Neuroscience Letters. 2009; Volume 465: 282–284. Epub 2009 September 19
8.G. Davis, N. Baboolal, A. McRae. Biomarkers for dementia: putting the focus on microglia. Clinical Laboratory International. September 2009. Issue No. 4: 14-16.
9.Davis GK, Baboolal NS, Seales D, Ramchandani, J, McKell S, McRae A. Potential Biomarkers for Dementia in Trinidad and Tobago. Neuroscience letters 2007; 424: 27-30. (Citation=12)