1. Davis GK., Baboolal, N., McRae A., Tripathi V., and Stewart R Health care status and implications for service needs in the middle old with dementia in Trinidad: Findings from a nationally representative survey HSG Pre-Conferences on Health Systems Research St Augustine Trinidad and Tobago Jan 22nd 2018
2. Baboolal, N.; LaFoucade, A.; Davis, GK.; McRae, A.; Bethelmie D.; Ali-Sisbane, H.; Stewart, R.; Theodore, K.; Laptiste, C The Socio-economic Determinants of Multimorbidity among the Elderly Population in Trinidad Latin American and Caribbean. HSG Pre-Conferences on Health Systems Research St Augustine Trinidad and Tobago Jan 22nd 2018 .
3. Baboolal N, Davis GK, Tripathi V, Stewart R, McRae A. Socio-demographic and clinical determinants of dementia in the Oldest old: National Survey of Ageing and Cognition in Trinidad HSG Pre-Conferences on Health Systems Research St Augustine Trinidad and Tobago Jan 22nd 2018
4. Davis GK., Baboolal N, McRae A. UWI-NGC Research Expo Workshop Dementia Prevalence and Website Launch 2015Venue: Room 106, Engineering Building, University of the West Indies, St. Augustine.
5. Davis GK., Baboolal N, McRae A Dementia in Trinidad and Tobago. 29th September (2011)HEU Auditorium 29A Warner St St Augustine Trinidad
6. Baboolal N, Davis GK., McRae A Prevelance of Dementia in Trinidad Presentation to the Honorable minister of Health and team Ministry of Health Head Office Port of Spain (2017).
7. Baboolal, N., Davis GK., McRae A. Presentation of dementia research in Trinidad to Alzheimer’s Disease International members Mike Splaine, (Alzheimer Disease International) ADI Policy Advisor and Gerry Sampson, ADI Board member. September 2014
8. Baboolal, N, Davis GK., McRae, A UWI-NGC Research Expo Workshop Dementia: Awareness of Disease & Impact. October 28, 2013Venue: Room 106, Engineering Building, University of the West Indies, St. Augustine.
9. Davis, GK, Overview of Dementia in Trinidad and Tobago. Presentation at project launch Prevalence and economic cost of dementia in Trinidad and Tobago 16 April 2012 Sir George Alleyne building Warner Street.
1. Davis GK. Emerging biomarkers for Dementia Round Table American Association of Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Annual General Meeting 2009
2. Davis GK. McRae A. Speaker in a Short Course entitled “Biomarkers in the Diagnosis and Management of Dementia. Is There a Role?” at the American Association of Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Annual General Meeting Washington DC July 2008
3. Davis GK, Baboolal, NS, Ramcharandanii J, Mc Rae A. Serum Biomarkers for Dementia. Third Congress of the International Society for Vascular, Cognitive and Behavior Disorders. (VAS-COG). San Antonio, Texas, U.S.A. July 11-14th (2007).
4. Davis GK, Denise R., Baboolal K., Mac Rae, A. Homocysteine and Alzheimer’s disease in Trinidad.8th Neurodegenerative disorders Common Molecular Mechanisms Conference. (March 7-12, 2004); Ocho Rios, Jamaica West Indies.